Aims and Scope
Exploration is an international, cross-disciplinary and high-quality open-access journal, aiming to promote the development of interdisciplinary sciences and technologies by publishing state-of-the-art short communications, research articles, reviews, perspectives and commentaries.
Exploration focuses on crossing the boundaries of conventional research disciplines, disseminating impactful research to the general public, and inspiring global multidisciplinary collaborations. Exploration envisions to provide insights for future science and technology, to catalyze novel integrations of cross-disciplinary studies, as well as to explore new insights and methods to overcome the obstacles for a sustainable future for society.
Exploration welcomes the comprehensive articles on cutting-edge studies utilizing the perspectives and tools from all research fields. Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- biology and biotechnology
- medicine and biomedical engineering
- material sciences
- physics and quantum technology
- nanoscience and technology
- optics, photonics, electronics and robotics
- astronomy and planetary sciences
- energy science and technology
- mathematics and computer sciences
- emerging interdisciplinary research
ISSN: 2766-2098 (online)